Follow these simple steps to reboot the Eagle Eye NuboCam:
- Make sure your Eagle Eye NuboCam is unplugged.
- Remove the bottom cap using the screwdriver.
- Press and hold the reset button (see illustration).
- Reapply the power while still holding the reset button, the lights flash blue-red shortly.
- Release the reset button after 5 seconds.
- Wait until the led starts blinking green
- Reconnect the camera by following the 're-connect' wizard
- Once the Eagle Eye NuboCam has been re-connected, you can reassemble the bottom cap.
Please note: you do need to remove the camera from the account in order to reset it