Follow these simple steps to reboot the Nubo Cam.
- Make sure your Nubo Cam is not powered on.
- Remove the bottom cap from the Nubo Cam using the screwdriver.
- Press and hold the reset button.
- Reapply the power while still holding the reset button, the lights flash blue-red shortly.
- Release the reset button after 5 seconds.
- Wait until the led starts blinking green
- Reconnect the camera by following the 're-connect' wizard
- Once the Nubo Cam has been re-connected, you can reassemble the bottom cap.
Please note: you do need to remove the camera from the account in order to reset it